Private Tour A
Are you looking for the best way to enjoy the beautiful destinations of Tour A? Our private tours might just be what you’re looking for:
- Private boat privileges
- Avoid the crowds
- Decide how long you stay in each destination
To book a private Tour A, choose the date and the number of participants thanks to the options below. You only need to make a confirmation deposit today and will be able to settle the balance once you’re in El Nido.
Note: This page is reserved for the booking of private tours. If you’re looking to book a Public Tour A (P1,200/person), please click here.
One of the most reputed island hopping tours in El Nido, Tour A is definitely a must-do! To get the full description of this island hopping tour, you can read this page: El Nido Tour A.
Private Tour A Itinerary:
El Nido Island Hopping Tour A includes the following destinations:
- Payong Payong Island
- Big Lagoon
- Secret Lagoon
- Shimizu Island
- 7 Commando Beach
Since it’s a private tour, you can skip any destination you want and even stop on another island, as long as it’s on the route of Tour A. If you would like to mix destinations from different tours, you can have a look at our Private Combo Tours.
Two Options To Avoid The Crowds:
A private tour allows you to enjoy the boat for your group only. This is already a big advantage, but there’s more. When you book a private tour, you get to beat the crowds thanks to two solutions: the counter-the-clock tour or the reverse tour. Here are more details about each option:
- Counter-the-clock tour: Instead of departing at 9:00 AM like every other boat, you’ll start your tour around 45 minutes later. That way, you will get to experience deserted islands/lagoons, instead of being among dozens of boats. Unlike an early departure, you won’t have the stress of “staying ahead” and you’ll be able to spend more time in one destination if you enjoy it.
- Reverse tour: You’ll depart at the same time as everybody else but you’ll do the tour in the reverse order, starting with what normally is the last destination, and finishing with what is normally the first one.
You can choose one or the other solution when you make your booking. There is no additional cost. You can also, and of course, decide to go at the same time as the other boats by keeping this option unchecked. Our recommended option is the “counter-the-clock” tour.
You only need to make a 30% confirmation deposit in order to confirm and reserve your private tour. You’ll be able to settle the remaining balance in cash when you’re in El Nido.
Your booking includes:
- Lunch Buffet
- Drinking Water
- Mask and Snorkel
- Private Tour Guide
- Life Vests
- Aqua Shoes
Eco tourism Tax or ETDF 200php
Kayak Rental In Small And Big Lagoons:
There are kayak rental services available in Small and Big lagoons. In case you would like to avail such kayak rentals, think about bringing some cash with you on the tour as these optional kayak rentals are not included in the tour package. Here are the usual rate offered by the renters:
- 2 seaters Kayak: price range of P300 to P400
- 3 seaters Kayak: price range of P400 to P500
Please note that the renters are not affiliated to our company and that we have no control over the prices they offer for such rentals. These rates may also change between the time of your booking and the time of your tour.
Once your order proceeded, you will receive a receipt containing your unique booking number to present to our booking office in El Nido. We’ll also send you an email with a recap of your booking and all the practical informations for your tour.